FutureLearn Come Rain or Shine
The Royal Meteorological Society is delighted to be working together with the University of Reading on a FutureLearn course, called “Come Rain or Shine”.
Since 2016 over 20,000 participants have signed up to the course. The next run begins on October 1, 2018 and runs for 8 weeks, with online support available during the first 3 weeks.
To join and contribute to social media conversations
about this course use hashtag #FLrainorshine
About the Royal Meteorological Society
The Royal Meteorological Society is the Professional and Learned Society for weather and climate. Our mission is to promote the understanding and application of meteorology for the benefit of all.
- TheWeather Club is our free online club for a nation completely fascinated by the weather. It is full of interesting and educational content that captures the many faces of the weather – its beauty, its power, its occasional absurdity and its fragility in the face of human activity.
- Membership of the Royal Meteorological Society is open to anyone with an interest in the weather and climate.
- As a Weather Enthusiast, there are a whole range of member benefits available when you join the society.
- We hold a number of public events across the UK, throughout the year.
- Our MetLink website provides teaching resources, fieldwork advice and careers information for teachers and students.
- Interested in photography? Check out our Weather Photographer Of The Year competition.