Renew your membership and stay connected
You may have already received a communication from us regarding your membership renewal, it’s not too late to stay connected.
Members like you are crucial to the success of the Royal Meteorological Society. Your support has enabled us to deliver many of our notable achievements including:
- Engaging with 2,000 teachers who receive regular updates from the Society.
- Award-winning delivery of a free online course with the University of Reading, ‘Come Rain or Shine’, attracting thousands of participants.
- A new scheme of work for 11-14 geography students focusing on Tropical Cyclones.
Your membership provides you with the following benefits:
- The Weather magazine, the ‘house’ journal of the Society and other online journals.
- Access to professional accreditation schemes.
- Our online CPD tool, ACCSYS.
- Discounts for the Society shop, conferences and events.
- Access to Society funding schemes.
Your membership is easy to renew by simply logging in to your dashboard on the homepage of the website and clicking on ‘Log-in’ in the top right corner of the website.
Once you’ve logged in, you may then be taken back to the Society’s home page. Click on ‘My Dashboard’ in the top right corner of the home page.
From the dashboard the blue ‘renew membership’ button will take you through the payment process via a secure online system.
If you would prefer to speak with us directly about renewing your membership and payment, please do not hesitate to get in touch on email@example.com or call us on 0118 956 8500.
We do hope you will stay with us. However, if you have decided not to renew we would be grateful if you could let us know, and if possible, why you no longer wish to be a member.
If you have already made payment, please accept our thanks.