Royal Meteorological Society AGM now open for registration
As you may be aware, due to the COVID-19 pandemic the Society was no longer able to host the face-to-face Annual General Meeting (AGM) in May.
However, we are pleased to announce that this will now go ahead as a virtual AGM on Wednesday 24 June 2020, 13:30 - 14:30. You will be able to join either via a weblink or telephone.
The full AGM programme is as follows:
- 2019 minutes and actions
- Election of Officers and Members of Council for 2020/2021
- Proposed Amendments to the By-Laws
- Report of Council for the year 2019
- 4.1 A report on the work of the Society in 2019.
- 4.2 Report by the Treasurer on the 2019 Accounts, the adoption of the Accounts and the proposed re-election of Porter Garland as Auditors.
- 4.3 Questions to the Chief Executive and Council Members
- Any other business
Visit the events page for further information, supporting documents and to register your attendance.
We would encourage all members to join us and register by midday on Tuesday 23 June by clicking on the ‘Register for this event’ button on the events page.
Joining instructions will be emailed to registrants prior to the meeting.
If you have any questions, please contact the Society on 0118 2080 142 or email email@example.com