Teach Secondary Awards 2022 Finalist!
The Teach Secondary Awards is an annual showcase of the best resources secondary schools can use to improve student outcomes, staff development and whole school practice.
Weather and Climate: A Teachers’ Guide has been shortlisted from a vast number of entries in the ‘Free Resource’ category, alongside resources from other respected organisations working in education.
- The Royal Geographical Society (with IBG) – 39 Ways to Save the Planet
- Royal Meteorological Society – Weather and Climate: a Teachers’ Guide
- Educational Recording Agency – BBC Shakespeare Archive
- Collins – Collins Secondary Wellbeing Pack
- INEQE Safeguarding Group – Home and Teach Learning Hub
- NFU Education & Hi Impact Consultancy – Anytime, Anywhere Engineers
- EVERFI / British Army – Women in the Army, from British Army Supporting Education
- Eedi – Eedi
The next stage will see the shortlisted resources assessed by an expert panel of judges, including representatives from The National Association of School-Based Teacher Trainers (NASBTT), the UK Literacy Association (UKLA), and the Association of Teachers of Mathematics (ATM).
Their verdicts will be unveiled this November, with awards for the overall winner, highly commended and finalists.
You can see the full shortlist for the Awards on the Teachwire website.
Earlier this year the Guide also received Silver in the Geographical Association Publishers’ Awards.