Interested in a career in weather, climate or a related subject? Not sure quite how to get into the field, or the range of jobs meteorologists actually do? Then join the RMetS Careers Twitter Chat on 14th October 2015 between 12pm and 2pm
Guest contributors primed to answer your questions include:
• Simon King (BBC Radio 5 Weather Presenter)
• Helen Roberts (Met Office Meteorologist)
• Dr Ed Hawkins (Climate Researcher, Lecturer and Science Communicator)
• Prof Ellie Highwood (Professor of Climate Physics)
• Dr Jim McQuaid (Lecturer and Science Communicator)
• Plus many more experts representing other meteorological careers.
Who is it for? Anyone interested in a career in meteorology - whether you’re currently choosing A-levels or degree subject, or wondering what to do with your degree, or even if you fancy a career change, our Twitter chat is for you!
You can submit questions via Twitter on the day using #RMetSCareers, or send questions in beforehand to email@example.com
Storify.com has a rundown of the 2015 event.