About this Journal
Meteorological Applications publishing papers on all aspects of meteorological science including:
- Applications of meteorological, climatological, analytical and forecasting data, and their socio-economic benefits;
- Forecasting, warning and service delivery techniques and methods;
- Weather hazards, their analysis and prediction;
- Performance, verification and value of numerical models and forecasting services;
- Practical applications of ocean and climate models;
- Education and training
Who would find this Journal of Interest?
The journal is of interest to applied meteorologists, forecasters and users of meteorological services including:
- National and international weather services
- Workers and decision makers in service industries affected by the weather (for example the telecommunications and transport industries)
- Meteorological broadcasting services and companies
- Departments of transport and energy
- Providers of education in the applied meteorological sciences
As a member of the Society, you can receive a discounted subscription to this journal.