Current Corporate Members
Corporate Membership is open to any organisation with an interest in weather and climate.
By joining as a Corporate Member, you become part of a group of organisations committed to supporting meteorology as a science, profession and interest and helping to inspire the next generation of meteorologists.
Members receive a range of benefits including:
- Affiliation with an independent, trusted, expert organisation and brand.
- Featured on our website, with opportunities to showcase your work at our events and conferences with discounts on exhibiting and sponsorship rates.
- Access a targeted audience to promote your activity.
- Network with the meteorological community at meetings, events and conferences
- Use of Society’s Corporate Member logo on your company website
- Free job postings on the RMetS Jobs Board plus discounts on subsequent packages.
- Support from RMetS staff and members to find opportunities for collaboration
- Copy of Weather Magazine plus online access
More information on benefits are here.
If you are interested in Corporate Membership or discussing becoming a Strategic Partner, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 0118 2080 142.
For anyone with an interest in meteorology who wishes to support the objectives and goals of the Society.
Student and Early Careers £47.00
For full-time students of meteorology and related subjects, of any age, up until three years after you cease to be a registered student.
For those who make substantial contributions to meteorology and related sciences, whether as an observer, amateur enthusiast, academic, teacher, professional, business person, innovator or Society volunteer.
Corporate from £500
Be part of a progressive Society and join other organisations committed to supporting meteorology as a science, profession and interest, and inspiring the next generation of meteorologists.
Please note: Memberships run from 1st January to 31st December.