Royal Meteorological Society AGM open for registration
This year’s AGM will be taking place on Monday 7 June at 1.30 pm (BST) and the event is now open for registration.
As with last year’s event, due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the AGM will once again be hosted virtually where you can join either via a web link or via a telephone.
The AGM programme was circulated to members as an insert in the April issue of Weather and other relevant documents such as the Annual Accounts and Report for 2020, are also available under ‘Meeting Resources’ on the events page.
We would encourage all members to join us for our AGM so please register by Friday 4 June and joining instructions will be emailed ahead of the event. If you have any questions please contact the Society on 0118 2080 142 or email email@example.com
The full AGM programme is as follows:
- 2020 minutes and actions
- Election of Officers and Members of Council for 2021/2022
- Proposed Amendments to the By-Laws
- Report of Council for the year 2020
- A report on the work of the Society in 2020.
- Report by the Treasurer on the 2020 Accounts, the adoption of the Accounts and the proposed re-election of Porter Garland as Auditors.
- Questions to the Chief Executive and Council Members
- Any other business
Please visit the events page for further information and supporting documents.
Virtual Panel Event: Professional Accreditation
Immediately following our AGM, we are pleased to announce that we will be hosting a panel-led workshop that will give you an overview of the Society’s professional accreditation programmes.